Customer Service Coordinator for Society for Simulation in Healthcare
Reports to: Associate Executive Director
SUMMARY: The Customer Service Coordinator serves members and customers by providing product and service information, resolving product and service problems, and routing inquiries to the appropriate subject matter expert. The purpose of this position is to answer all incoming inquiries to the Society and be able to address them in a professional manner. The Customer Service Coordinator will act as a liaison, provide basic product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that our members might face with accuracy and efficiency. The best Customer Service Coordinator will be genuinely excited to help customers, be patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative. The Customer Service Coordinator can put themselves in their customers’ shoes and advocate for them when necessary. The Customer Service Coordinator is confident at troubleshooting and investigates if they don’t have enough information to resolve the problem.
The target is to ensure excellent service standards and maintain high member satisfaction.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Manages all incoming telephone and email inquiries to the Society during normal business hours. Updates member records as needed to record call content.
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Attracts potential members by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.
- Maintains member records by updating account information.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Other duties as assigned
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- A high school degree with at least two years’ related experience.
- Will require up to ten days travel in January for annual meeting and three staff meetings per year (2.5 days each).
- Other travel as assigned.
- Daily activities are conducted in a typical office environment. Lifting responsibilities of up to 40 pounds.
- This position functions daily in a virtual environment. The incumbent is required to provide appropriate working space.
- Proven customer service, quality focus, problem solving, documentation skills, listening, phone skills, conflict resolution, multi-tasking.
- Excellent listening skills
- Must have excellent people skills and be very comfortable with interacting with members.
- Must have strong computer skills including familiarity with customer relationship management systems/association management systems and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Power Point).
- Must be able to work independently and function effectively in a virtual office environment with internet access and minimal supervision.
Business (Accounting) Manager
OMNI has been engaged by our client, BEMA (Bakery Equipment Manufacturers & Allieds), to identify talent for a Business Manager position in their Overland Park, Kansas location. BEMA is a growing and vibrant 99-year-old trade organization in the baking industry with over 230 member companies spanning the globe. Bringing together bakers, equipment suppliers, and allied partners, BEMA is the premier resource providing networking, innovation, and education for our members in the baking industry.
The Business (Accounting) Manager is a full-time position that will provide leadership, direction, and business decision support regarding the financial and administrative functions for the organization. Such functions include, but may not be limited to: accounting and financial reporting, operational reporting and analysis, information systems, facilities & risk/asset management, human resources administration.
- Develop, implement, and manage all accounting and administrative processes, plans, & policies.
- Process, enter, manage and review a wide variety of financial and accounting information, including processes related to invoicing, accounts payable/receivable, cash controls and reconciliations, financial reporting, payroll, inventory, asset management.
- Manage the financial stewardship for the organization, and ensure risks and issues which may affect the financial health of the organization are identified, addressed, and remedied.
- Management and execution of annual audit process.
- Ensure all BEMA’s systems function properly, and are updated/maintained to meet the needs of our employees to serve our members.
- Serve as the technology leader and liaison with third parties for all technical systems. Ensure organization has proper technological tools and resources to meet business needs.
- Demonstrate a high degree of professionalism and effective interpersonal skills at all times.
- Bachelor degree in Finance, Accounting or related field.
- Demonstrated expertise and experience with all facets of finance, accounting, and business planning.
- Demonstrated success in the development and implementation of financial and accounting systems and related processes.
- Ability to develop and implement financial strategies, plans, policies and business initiatives.
- Experience utilizing QuickBooks and MS Office applications.
- Exceptional organizational skills, and demonstrated success in a multi-task environment.
- Persistence, flexibility and adaptability in a sometimes demanding work environment.
- Strong attention to detail and follow through.
- Excellent communication (oral and written) skills.
We appreciate your suggestions or referrals to professionals who may have an interest in this outstanding opportunity. Formal interest accepted through the OMNI Client Career Portal. Please direct all inquiries to:
OMNI Human Resource Management
Angela Schuh, Search Consultant
Resumes should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
OMNI and our clients are Equal Opportunity Employers and seek diversity in candidates for employment. EEO Employer W/M/Vet/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Sales Manager (Sports)
The Sports Marketing Manager (SMM) for eXplore Lawrence (EL) will work to identify and attract sporting opportunities that generate overnight visitors for the greater Lawrence area which meet the overall EL mission of producing hotel room nights and incremental revenue for the area. The SMM will focus on raising the profile of Lawrence as a sport destination by aggressively marketing Lawrence’s existing resources and targeting events that will generate a positive economic impact for the community.
- Work with local sports sites and facilities to learn and identify potential use, parameters for booking (schedules, rates, etc.) and procedures.
- Connect with sports clubs and coaches; identify challenges and opportunities within each sport for tournaments possibilities.
- Serve as a direct link between event organizers and facility managers, hotels, and city services.
- Identify and create resources within EL to position Lawrence as a sport destination (web site, print, etc.)
- Research and maintain a list of possible tournaments and sporting events that can be hosted in the greater Lawrence area.
- Research, prepare and present bids.
- Organize and participate in event planner site visits and familiarization tours.
- Using the Simpleview CRM system, establish prospective files, document appropriate records in a timely and accurate manner, create/distribute and follow up on leads.
- Represent EL professionally in appropriate local and national organizations.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing/sports marketing or related field.
- Knowledge of youth and amateur sports market.
- Self-driven with ability to work as a team player.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to set and meet goals.
- Excellent and demonstrated oral, written, presentation, communication skills.
- Working knowledge of computers, basic office procedures, social media and development of PowerPoint or similar presentations.
Competitive salary and compensation package including full benefits.
E-mail resume to Michael Davidson, Executive Director, eXplore Lawrence
Department(s): Member Services, Events
Reports to: Executive Director, Operations Director
The NAFB Events Manager will plan, coordinate and execute events from start to finish for the Association. Events include the Association’s Convention, Trade Talk, Washington Watch, Issues Forum, and Agribusiness Luncheon.
Strong communication and customer service skills, technology aptitude and competency, precision to details and planning, and an interdependent approach working with colleagues, industry leaders, and members will be vital to effectiveness and success.
- Maintenance of sponsor and potential sponsors databases
- Handling telephone, email and mail inquiries; assisting members, sponsors and potential sponsors with general questions regarding events
- Work directly with staff to execute events
- Prepare budgets and ensure adherence
- Coordinate and manage details such as event venue, speakers, special guests, equipment, promotional materials, decor, BEOs, entertainment, transportation, etc.
- Research market, identify event opportunities and generate interest in sponsorships
- Work with clients to identify their needs and to ensure satisfaction while working within a budget
- Propose ideas to improve provided services and event quality
- Coordinate promotional activities for the event
- Ensure staff and volunteer leaders are adequately prepared for the event
- Proactively handle issues and troubleshoot emerging problems with the Executive Director and staff
- Analyze the event’s success and prepare reports
- Source and negotiate with vendors and suppliers
- Assist with other tasks and duties as assigned
Education: High school Diploma or equivalent; Degree in public relations, marketing, hospitality management or related field is preferred
Work Experience: Proven experience in event & trade show coordination, planning, budgeting and execution
Skills: Superior customer service skills and attention to details. Outstanding oral and written communication and negotiating skills. Excellent organizational and analytical skills. A knack for problem-solving. Skilled in project management. Proficient computer skills using Microsoft Office and working knowledge of the Internet. Adapts to new skills and technologies. Keeps technical skills up to date. Uses technology to increase productivity. Ability to work under pressure, multitask, and make deadlines.
Capabilities: Demonstrated ability to deal well with people in representing an association. Manages difficult or emotional client/member situations. Meets commitments. Takes lead on client relationship building, lead generation and appointment setting. Responds promptly to client needs. A sense of teamwork and community. Exhibits good listening and comprehension. Expresses ideas and thoughts in written form and verbally. Ability to handle multiple tasks. Highly organized. Commits to doing the best job possible. Takes responsibility for own actions.
Environmental and Physical Conditions:
- Indoors in normal office environment with little exposure to excessive noise, dust, fumes, vibrations and temperature changes
- Seasonal travel along with evening and weekend work
- Frequent computer use at desk
- Frequently works at fast pace
- Some light lifting of cartons and boxes (under 35 pounds)
- Seasonal volume of phone calls and email
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the employee(s) assigned to this title. This description should not be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of incumbents holding the position. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed. Furthermore, neither this description, nor completion of tasks associated with this title should be construed as a contract of employment. All employees of NAFB are at-will employees.
The National Association of Farm Broadcasting is firmly committed to a drug-free workplace. Therefore, the unlawful use of drugs by employees is not tolerated. Furthermore, applicants for employment with NAFB who currently use illegal drugs will be found unsuitable for employment.
NAFB is an equal opportunity employer.
If interested, please apply online at https://nafb.com/careers.