Customer Service Coordinator for Society for Simulation in Healthcare
Reports to: Associate Executive Director
SUMMARY: The Customer Service Coordinator serves members and customers by providing product and service information, resolving product and service problems, and routing inquiries to the appropriate subject matter expert. The purpose of this position is to answer all incoming inquiries to the Society and be able to address them in a professional manner. The Customer Service Coordinator will act as a liaison, provide basic product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that our members might face with accuracy and efficiency. The best Customer Service Coordinator will be genuinely excited to help customers, be patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative. The Customer Service Coordinator can put themselves in their customers’ shoes and advocate for them when necessary. The Customer Service Coordinator is confident at troubleshooting and investigates if they don’t have enough information to resolve the problem.
The target is to ensure excellent service standards and maintain high member satisfaction.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Manages all incoming telephone and email inquiries to the Society during normal business hours. Updates member records as needed to record call content.
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Attracts potential members by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.
- Maintains member records by updating account information.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Other duties as assigned
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- A high school degree with at least two years’ related experience.
- Will require up to ten days travel in January for annual meeting and three staff meetings per year (2.5 days each).
- Other travel as assigned.
- Daily activities are conducted in a typical office environment. Lifting responsibilities of up to 40 pounds.
- This position functions daily in a virtual environment. The incumbent is required to provide appropriate working space.
- Proven customer service, quality focus, problem solving, documentation skills, listening, phone skills, conflict resolution, multi-tasking.
- Excellent listening skills
- Must have excellent people skills and be very comfortable with interacting with members.
- Must have strong computer skills including familiarity with customer relationship management systems/association management systems and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Power Point).
- Must be able to work independently and function effectively in a virtual office environment with internet access and minimal supervision.
Sales Manager (Sports)
The Sports Marketing Manager (SMM) for eXplore Lawrence (EL) will work to identify and attract sporting opportunities that generate overnight visitors for the greater Lawrence area which meet the overall EL mission of producing hotel room nights and incremental revenue for the area. The SMM will focus on raising the profile of Lawrence as a sport destination by aggressively marketing Lawrence’s existing resources and targeting events that will generate a positive economic impact for the community.
- Work with local sports sites and facilities to learn and identify potential use, parameters for booking (schedules, rates, etc.) and procedures.
- Connect with sports clubs and coaches; identify challenges and opportunities within each sport for tournaments possibilities.
- Serve as a direct link between event organizers and facility managers, hotels, and city services.
- Identify and create resources within EL to position Lawrence as a sport destination (web site, print, etc.)
- Research and maintain a list of possible tournaments and sporting events that can be hosted in the greater Lawrence area.
- Research, prepare and present bids.
- Organize and participate in event planner site visits and familiarization tours.
- Using the Simpleview CRM system, establish prospective files, document appropriate records in a timely and accurate manner, create/distribute and follow up on leads.
- Represent EL professionally in appropriate local and national organizations.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing/sports marketing or related field.
- Knowledge of youth and amateur sports market.
- Self-driven with ability to work as a team player.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to set and meet goals.
- Excellent and demonstrated oral, written, presentation, communication skills.
- Working knowledge of computers, basic office procedures, social media and development of PowerPoint or similar presentations.
Competitive salary and compensation package including full benefits.
E-mail resume to Michael Davidson, Executive Director, eXplore Lawrence